Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Friday, August 04, 2006

Check This Out!

I was readin' this blog that absolutely loves me, an' represents my vision fer America. It's got good ideas, like ways to properly display the Constitution. It's got music videos of me. An' it loves me so much that it's countin' every cherished second of my remainin' time in office. So check it out: 7 Years to Go . . .


Update: I showed Hobbs' "7 Years to Go . . ." to Uncle Dick an' he says that blog's jus' criticizin' me an' I shouldn't have nuthin' to do with it. But I left a comment fer Hobbs on his latest post an' he asked me if I wanted to have some fun or play or somethin', so I think Dick is jus' wrong.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

I say Hobbs dserves a cabnet post, Mr Presdent.

Is there a Seckrtary o Homeland INsecurity, by any chance?

2:48 PM  
Blogger Hobbs von Wackamole said...

I'm the man for the job!
and for your job!
although, i'll leave that to Joey!

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page