Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Saturday, September 02, 2006

If It's Not One Thing It's a Nutter

As if it's not bad enough that the pollin' data is against me on Iraq and liberal generals are cowhering in the Pentagon, but now it seems that the Brits wanna see me get whacked!

BTW, I never have understood that phrase--jus' what the hell is a "Nutter" anyway?

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

A Nuttr is when ya get whackd rite btween th legs, Mr Presdent.

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page