Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Nerve!

I'll be damned. Three senior GOP Senators have the nerve to defy me, the grand leader of their own party. Well, if McCain, Graham, and Warner think they can get away with this jus' 'cause they each have a long an' distinguished history of military service, then they have another think comin'. Perhaps they've forgotten that I prowdly served five an' a half years in the Texas Air National Guard, an' fer four an' a half of 'em I was even present. So I think that people will respect that I have the background to properly interpolate the terms of the Genovese Convention.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Sorry, Mr Presdent.

Wile a guy namd Lindsey probly cant be no wartime consigliere, th Genovese Famly still aint no match fer Warner Bros.

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page