Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Pay Attention to What You Hear!

Just to reiterate from my speech today:

History teaches that misunderestimating the words of evil and ambitious men is a terrible mistake. The world did not heed Lenin's words and paid a terrible price. The Soviet empire he established killed tens of millions and brought the world to the brink of thermonuclear war. The world ignored Hitler's words and paid a terrible price. Bin Laden and his terrorist allies have made their intentions as clear as Lenin and Hitler before them. The question is: Will we listen? Will we pay attention to what these evil men say?

Pay attention. Heed my words and do not ignore me. Dictatorial and ambitious men should not be allowed to go about their business unhindered.

So Democrats should just lie down, shut up, and stop trying to oppose me and my authority. My struggle is great, but my will shall triumph.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

We need t lissn to evil men?

Who toldja that -- th Vice Presdent?

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page