Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Harry Potter's Gone to Pot

Okay, now there ya have it. That's why if my kids wuz still kids I wouldn't let them watch none a that Harry Potter witchcraft stuff. No values, an' evidently no clothes neither.

Fact of the matter is, though, my Jenna an' Barbara is all growed up an' mature like an' don't even need no more guidance--why, jus' this mornin' they even tol' me they're gonna fly ta London ta see some classy theater piece by the title of Equus.

1 Comments:

Blogger raymond pert said...

My gaydar sez you got the camera pointed at the front of that boy. How 'bout it prez?

You seem a little obssessed.....

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page