Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Now I'm Fired Up!

Okay, if that don't beat all, there goes the liberal media editin' and taylorin' things to suit their porpoises an' the porpoises of the bleedin' heart Democratic establishmint.

I go an' give the performance of my Presidency, an' they go an' they don't even show the best part: Me an Nancy arm wrestlin'--an' let me tell ya, even though she wuz usin' both arms, I still won.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

You shouda postd a pitchr o when you was a-lickin her boots, Mr Presdent.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page