Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Thursday, January 11, 2007

More is Less

Well there ya have it, America. If ya didn't get it from my speech last night, that's my new slogan. So if ya still have troubles understandin' my justifornications fer sendin' more troops ta Iraq, all ya need to know is those three li'l words: more is less.

It's jus' basic math really: we need to put more troops into Iraq in order ta have less troops in Iraq.

Get it now? See, it's simple.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the speech! Just wanted to check in though. frankly you looked a little flushed and green round the gills, especially when uttering the word "mistake."

you feeling ok?

could have just been my set.

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More is less, war is peace, slavery is freedom, ignorance is strength, torture is love, black is white... you're a big fan of George Orwell, aren't you?

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page