Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Saturday, January 13, 2007

A Brilliant Plan

The Dems are all in arms 'bout my new plan fer Iraq . . . , well, some 'Publicans too, like Chuck Hagel . . . , an' I guess the majority of Americans if you can b'lieve the polls--but who b'lieves polls?

Anyway, what nobody realizes is that I have a brilliant plan. An' I'm gonna share it with you, my loyal readers.

Once we get our 21,000 additional troops over there, most of 'em'll be situated in Baghdad. That'll cause a testicular shift--um, I mean tactical shift that the insurgents'll have to respond to strategically by regroupin'. An' that means that things'll get quiet fer a while. When that happens, I'm gonna declare victory an' haul ass outta there. Then, if things get all hairy an' Iraq goes ta shit after we're gone, it'll be the Iraqi's fault. See, it's a win-win.

But shhhhhh . . . , don't tell anybody. It's a secret.

4 Comments:

Blogger raymond pert said...

hope it don't snow

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dubya, remember this guy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpiDqjW-TxY

1:23 PM  
Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Im all for a troop-surge, sir.

Lets start wit formr air-guardsmen who almos nevr reportd fer duty n who let their flight-fitness lapse sos theyd nevr hafta fly nothin ovr soufeast Asia some three deckades ago.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Raymond, all this talk a snow makes me think of my college days. All that snow. All pretty an' lined up in teeny-tiny rows . . . oh, wait, yer talkin' 'bout the weather. Nevermind.

Hey Anonymous, thanks fer the vid. Ah, good times, good times.

Hiya Joey, Thanks fer the suggestion, but ya gotta learn yer historic dates correckly. Three decades ago? Sounds to me like yer referencin' Korea.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page