Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, January 22, 2007

State of the Union

Oh my gosh!

I can hardly eat my lunch. I gotta finish my speech fer tomorrow. Man, people are gonna expect me ta say somethin' 'bout Iraq. And those whacky environmentalists is pressin' on me ta say somethin' 'bout climate change an' pollution. A guy can hardly eat his lunch.

Hey, check this out. It's the State of the Onion:

2 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Sompm goin on in Iraq, sir?

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Dubya,

Thank you for making the finest speech in history.

I like when you say "Democrat majority" instead of "Democratic majority" and Speaker Pelosi coudn't do anything but sit there with her panties in a bunch!

I think you should say "DirtyRat majority" next time.

You only linked Iraq to 9/11 like 15 times in this speech. Why so shy? Next time you should say it more times in the speech. But I like that you say Iran and Syria also must be destroyed. They were also in on 9/11 right? And Venezuela too. I am trying to update my records.

Also, you are so nice to give out autographs to Congress.

a fan

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page