Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Saturday, March 03, 2007

My Trip to 'Bama

Visited the destructification of the Tornado in Alabama today. I mean my visit happend today--the tornado happend another day, like yesterday or the day before.

Anyway, courageous, absolutely courageous. I mean the people, not the tornado. People exhibit feelin'. Tornado's don't.

Just awful, really awful. I mean the tornado, not the people. Tornado bad. People good.

Anyway, it saddened my heart to see the destructified school, but it lifted my spirits to see the people pickin' themselves up an' puttin' their lives back together. Inspirational.

Afterward, I asked 'em if they knew where My Cousin Vinny was filmed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Dubya--I'm really proud of you. You've come so far since Katrina. I hear there's some good fishing down there in 'Bama. Did you get any in?

12:32 PM  
Blogger raymond pert said...

Those tell-tale tire tracks didn't get ruinified by the high winds did they, chief? That wood be tragifical.

3:52 PM  
Blogger raymond pert said...

Sir Leader of the Free World,

I hope you new in that forber comment I made that I was refereeing to the rubber tire traks in My Cuzzin Vinnie.

Anyway, much more pressin' matters. Your image is bein' taken in vane!
I think you ought to click over to

http://www.celebritybuttplugs.com/products.html

an' yule see what I mean.

Those liberals won't stop at nuffin. (Talk about butt plugs)

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page