Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Li'l Orphan Annie

Ann Coulter used the word "faggot" to talk about former Senator John Edwards, an' three leading GOP candidates have denounced her usage as a durogatory an' unappropriate slur, so I thought I should weigh in on the matter.

All I gots to say is, What's this world comin' to? That was way way outta line. Where do those GOP candidates get off thinkin' they can do somethin' like that? Poor Annie.

2 Comments:

Blogger Catalyst said...

I must agree with you. Poor Little Acid Annie has only you for a friend, Dubya.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Bettr wise up, sir.

If th Repudlickers is to keep th White House in 2008, theyll hafta do moren jus win th red states.

Its probly pretty smart to start courtin th pink states now.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page