Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Thursday, February 22, 2007

FDA - FYI

Jus' so y'all is aware, the FDA is protectin' people by requirin' that drug company's put warnin' labels on--oh hey, I jus' noticed that my li'l toe can wiggle independently from my big one--on, um, oh yeah, ADHD medications.

Jus' thought you should kn

3 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Coud you re-post that, Mr Presdent?

I wunt readin when ya postd it th firs time.

7:26 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

I love it when the Presidick talks. It means I don't have to listen.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Catalyst said...

Now wait a minute, Mike. My dad told me I should always listen to the Presidick's speeches . . even if it was a presidick I didn't agree with.

But . . . . I can't remember why.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page