Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, February 19, 2007

Presidint's Day

Happy Presidint's Day, everyone!!! I jus' love havin' this special day all fer mee--all fer America's apprecification of yers truly.

But y'know what? I been doin' some thinkin'. We should have a special day fer the great presidint's of our past, like George Warshington an' Abraham Lincoln.

I mentioned it to Karl, an' he jus' chuckled an' said, Good one, Mr. Presidint, good one.

But I don't get it. Good what?

3 Comments:

Blogger Catalyst said...

I agree with you, Dubya. As another example, we've got the National League, the American League and the Bush League. But do we have the Washington League or the Lincoln League? Nooooo! (BTW, Lincoln Logs don't count.)

2:29 PM  
Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Wif th thougts you be thinkin,

You coud be anothr Lincoln,

If you only had a brain.

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Dubya,

you are just like George Washington, especially your shiny wooden teeth. they do seem to act up a bit on you though, slipping and sliding, turning "nuclear" to "nucular" and such.

i'd switch to a knotty pine.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page