Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Man, Is It Gettin' Hot Aroun' Here, or Am I Jus' Gettin' Hot Aroun' the Collar?!?

What the heck, first Al Gore's crusade nets him an' Oscar, then it nets him an Emmy, and now it even wins a Supreme Court case.

What happened? I thought I stacked that Court better'n I stacked Florida.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

DANG, sir!

Its almost as if HEs th presdent!

8:06 AM  
Blogger Sara Sue said...

The last paragraph is the teller:

"The decision may not force the EPA to impose new regulations, Bloomberg News noted. But it will add to the mounting domestic and international pressure the Bush administration faces for continuing to resist such limits."

Too bad Abbie Hoffman isn't with us anymore.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page