Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Friday, April 27, 2007

Tenet, Maher, and Bears . . . OH MY!

Well, Tenet's comin' out with his new book. Can't say as a approvify. Ex-CIA Director. Ain't he s'pposed ta keep secrets not throw 'em out there fer all the world ta see. If I knowed he was gonna rite a book, not sure I woulda involved him in so much.


An' what's up with this? Like I don't have enough problems as it is, I gotta have people like Raymond Pert linkin' hurtful stuff like this to my blog:




And finally, BEARS!


There, I'm done.
Jus' had ta get that said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page