Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

My First Time

Well, there it is, my first veto.

I wasn't sure how I'd feel after my first time doing it.

So how do I feel?

I feel, um, I dunno, kinda . . . well. Hmmm.

I feel so . . . so . . . dirty. Yeah, that's it, DIRTY.


Ha, ha! I like it.

I wanna do it again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Too bad ya aint got a line-item veto! Then you coud, like, do LINES & stuff.

THATd hafta bring back some memorys, eh?

11:27 AM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Sniff, sniff.

Don't know whatchyer talkin' 'bout.

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page