Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Gonzales

I hafta say that I completely support Alberto "All-But-The-Truth" Gonzales.

Afterall, standin' next ta him, I not only look competent but downright like a shear genus!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Bettr bail, sir.

Evn bootlickrs like Sessions & Cornyn are startin t softn.

4:58 PM  
Blogger raymond pert said...

Mr. President,

You see what Lee Iacocca wrote about ya. Stand up! Don't take it! Bring 'em on! If you haven't red it, go here!

10:18 PM  
Blogger Catalyst said...

Mr. Prez,

I'd suggest you go with him when he leaves. And take v.p. Dik with you.

...Arlen Spector

10:42 AM  
Blogger raymond pert said...

Mr. Prezidont,

They won't leave you aloan. Now it's that Bill Moyer, no, Mailer, no oh I give up, that Bill guy whose so funny with his stuff..you showed him, though. What happened to Politcally Incorect? Now he's poppin' off again here.

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page