Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Can't Keep a Hard Man Down

Well, looks like Larry Craig ain't done yet. I hear he's even talkin' with O.J. 'bout helpin' him find his wife's real killer. 'Fact, rumor has it Craig's got a book deal in the works that he'll soon be promotin' on FOX.

Book's title?

If I Tapped It.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

I can hardly wait fer th sequel: How I Got Inta th Joint.

11:24 PM  
Blogger Sara Sue said...

He'll be humming the tune "On My Knees Again" while he writes his book.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Dubya said...

I hear his lawyer is gonna tell those Minneapolis police, "If no jizz was spilt, then there is no guilt."

1:43 AM  
Blogger The Witty Mulatto said...

That is dead hilarious. Good one.

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page