Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, October 22, 2007

Bad Day

Man, today is jus' a awful news day.

Not only is California ablaze like the candles on Strom Thurmond's last birthday cake, an' angry Turkish troops is amassin' on the border a' Iraq, but Vincent DeDomenico, the co-inventer a' Rice-A-Roni, died.

3 Comments:

Blogger raymond pert said...

What you doin' promotin' Rice-a-Roni, the Sodom and Gomorrah treat?

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well that just sucks about Vincent!

He has saved me many hours of having to slave away in the kitchen.

8:27 PM  
Blogger Sara Sue said...

Sir, as usual your sense of priorities is right on the money!

P.S. word verification = turhkq

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page