Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Dolly Llama He Ain't

Guess what? I learned two things today.

#1. It's Dalai, not Dolly.

#2. It's Lama, not Llama.

#3. Dalai Lama is his title, an' not his name.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And we care why????

6:35 PM  
Blogger Sara Sue said...

Sir, he doesn't seem like nearly as much fun with this clarification, does he?

3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page