Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Thursday, October 04, 2007

But I Luvs the Children . . .

Don't know why the media peoples is sayin' I don't like children. As can be clearly evidencified by my luv of Tom an' Jerry, an' this episode in particle, clearley I luvs children. An' I'm family friendly, too.

>>DANG: THEY DONE REMOVE MY VIDEO. THE NOIVE!<<

But as demonstrafied by the cartoon, if ya try to give a li'l somethin', children'll jus' take it all. All I did wi' my veto wuz slam the door shut like Jerry did in the cartoon. 'Fact, when you think of it that way, it's actually kinda funny.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara Sue said...

Sir, what's next? Send all children under 5 to Catholic school?

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page