Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

WTF?!?

Why's this guy so mad at me an Rush. Seems like he should be mad at the tourists in Iraq. I mean that's why we're there. To fight the tourists in Iraq so that we don't hafta fight 'em over here. Why the heck did y'all think we invaded Iraq in the first place?




Update: Damn spell check. Not tourists. I meant terrarists. See it's still tellin' me I'm spellin' it wrong. Damn buggy softwear.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I take it you weren't in any spelling B's as a kid?

11:34 AM  
Blogger Tequila Mockingbird said...

it's pronounced "terr-ists" and you need to have a "heh heh" type of snicker after you say it.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Sara Sue said...

Sir, powerful video. That soldier should receive another medal.

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page