Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Gives a Whole New Meanin' ta "Gang Bang"

Check it out y'all, this is partly th' explanation o' why crime is down an unspecified percentage under my administration:



Special Note: After watchin' this video footage, Sen. Larry Craig volunteered ta go under cover with the Washington D.C. Gang Related Crimes Unit.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sara Sue said...

Sir, turns out I'm a Kung Fu Master!

1:05 AM  
Blogger Dubya said...

ROFL :-)

That's a good one.

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still thinking about the standard gang bang! :o)

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page