Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Friday, September 21, 2007

Shippin' an' Handlin' Not Included



Actually, truth is stranger than jokin': check it out.

An' if I had friends like this, not shur what that would make my enemas:

Reportably put together by one of Meyer's self proclaimed friends.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara Sue said...

Sir, I suppose Halliburton will figure out a way to make the majority of the profits off this, yes?

10:06 AM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Well, y'all knows that Halliburton owns all the oil that goes inta oil based dyes. Plus, polyester is pretty much made outta oil. An' as fer cotton, well, that's sorta a secret.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page