Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, September 17, 2007

Michael "Snot Funny" Mukasey

I don't know what all the political fuss is 'bout my new pick fer AG, Michael Mukasey. There ain't nuthin' political 'bout it. Ta be honest, when I first herd his name, I thunk to myself, Hey, his name kinda sounds like "mucus," bet I could come up with some purdy choice nicknames. Like Michael "Get-the-Phlegm-Out" Mukasey or Mikey "The Mucus" Mukasey.

But once I got to know the guy an' had my staffers read his resume to me, I realized that Mukasey--in addishun to havin' a purdy funny name--is a dang qualified nominee. So he's got my full backin'.

An' to show y'all how serious I am 'bout backin' this fella, each an' every Senator who votes to confirmify Mukasey will receive the followin' gift fer free*:

Yer very own Mukasey Chia head. Note the likeness.



*Shipping and Handling not included.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the chia head has a tad bit more hair. :o)

6:34 AM  
Blogger Sara Sue said...

Sir, I'm sure Mr. Mucas is every bit as qualified as Mike Brown was to run FEMA.

6:42 AM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Hey, that monkey kinda looks like Mukasey too . . .


Mike Brown? Never heard of 'im.

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page