Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Greenspan Greensham

What the hell has big Al Greenspan got against me?!? Deficit this an' over-spendin' that . . .

Hey buddy, I'm managin' a country here--well, two countries if you count Iraq . . . okay, three countries if you count Afghanistan --anyway, so it's not like I got a lotta time to pay attention to silly li'l figures an' budgets an' stuff. Jus' print the money, an' I'll take care a' the rest.

At any rate, I don't see why he has to get all snitty.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Th printd money is good only in our country, sir.

Fer Iraq & Afghanistan, youll hafta have em print up, like, goats & beads & stuff.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Sara Sue said...

Sir, you just sit back at the ranch and let Dick run the country ... like always.

OR if you're feeling feisty, how 'bout makin' Dick cover the deficit? He's got the money in the Halliburton account.

12:19 AM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Whoa, right, beads. Heck Joey, I think you might've saved my international policy. I bet we can get some beads offa them protesters in D.C. this weekend. An' if not them, there's always Mardi Grass.

Sara Sue, to be honest, you don't wanna know what Dick does with the money in his Halliburton account. Let's jus' say we don't call him Dick 'cause it's short fer Richard. That an' anyone who handles that money better be wearin' gloves.

1:05 AM  
Blogger FreeOscar said...

Greenspan is just jealous that he's not as good looking as you.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page