Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!

Okay, yesterday I wished everyone a Happy Halloween Eve, but Laura sez ta me, "Hey, R-Tard (that's her li'l affectionate name fer me), Halloween stands for All Hallows' Eve, so you can't wish somebody a happy eve of an eve." Okay, my bad, but now I'm here ta wish y'all a Happy Hallows' Eve on the actual eve of the Hallows! So there now it's fixed, jus' like Iraq.

By the way, on a side note, I jus' wanted to announce that we've invaded Iran . . . BOO!!!


Ha, ha, did I scare ya? Jus' my li'l Halloween "trick," but now fer the treat.

I hope ya enjoy the vid. Funny thing though, it's not how I rememberify the Peanuts "Great Pumpkin" special as bein', but I guess my mammary ain't what it useta be.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny! I call my hubby R-Tard too!

7:21 PM  
Blogger Sara Sue said...

Sir, you scare me every day. Happy Halloween.

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page