Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Zombies!?!

Pay close attenshun everyone'. This video has vital, important, and significant infermashun. I'm even thinkin' a' askin' Mikey Chertoff to look into postin' the video on the Homeland Security website.



Heck, if it turns out it weren't started by a terrorista, I bet it coulda been a zombie that started that fire down in California.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The graphics on that video were amazing! LOL

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page