Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, October 29, 2007

Heckuva Job Harvey, er, Phil, um, Whoever!

Heck, I really don't understan' what all the fuss is 'bout with Harvey Johnson's fake news conference. People mus' not realize that the "F" in FEMA stands fer fake.



Well, no harm, no foul. That's what I always sez. That an': If you don't know it's propaganda, well, then it's not propaganda. 'Nuff sed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara Sue said...

Sir, could you please just resign and take all these idiots with you? Please?!

5:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree with dear Sara Sue!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page