Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Four Score . . .

Looks like Shinzo Abe is resignin' as Prime Minister o' Japan. I'll sure miss Abe, but he was a li'l slow at times. I remember askin' why his family an' so many other family's in Japan were such big fans of Abe Lincoln--I mean, what with takin' his name an' all. Prime Minister Abe jus' looked at me kinda funny like. You'd think a politician o' his stature could answer a simple inquestation.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara Sue said...

Sir, I find it rather a shame that you didn't puke on him as your father father did on PM Kiichi. (I love how your mom nearly smothers him trying to stop the spew!)

7:58 AM  
Blogger Sara Sue said...

(whoops! too many *fathers* there, sorry, Sir!)

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page