Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy *hic* New Wear!!!

I resolve not to *hic* rememberify tonight, or the *hic* rest of the parts of 2007 that I did not like, not that I didn't like tonite, 'cause *hic* tonite was fun--really fun!

And I also resolve to be a better Presidint in 2008.

Oh yeah, but wait, I resolved not to rembemberify anythin' from tonite, so scratch that.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't you renounce drink sir, after your drink driving conviction?

2:09 AM  
Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Didja score a little blow at th party, sir?

Or maybe a little cocaine?

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page