Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Now Why Can't that Michael Moore Fella Make a Documentary Like This?



I gotta tell you, I think I'm gonna start watchin' more documentaries.

3 Comments:

Blogger Simply Curious said...

Haha grammy doesn't want anyone telling her not to watch dirty pictures!

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tell you why Michael Moore doesn't make a documentary like that...

Who in their right mind would want to see him get gobbled up....if you know what I mean.

Just seeing him naked would be enough to make me hurl!

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See "cocaine cowboys", a doco about the Florida drug scene in the early eighties. Shit, you probably know the guys in it already.

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page