Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mistakes Are What Make Me Human

People keep callin' Iraq my biggest mistake, but if that's true then it's not my fault. It's my humanity, dammit. Accordin' to that vaunted science liberals are so fond of, makin' mistakes over an' over is jus' part of bein' human. Part of our brain trailways, or some other such scientifical terminology.

3 Comments:

Blogger AngryMan said...

Science doesn't make sense, don't trust it.

5:45 AM  
Blogger Joey Polanski said...

To err IS human, sir.

And errin is in th brain.

Guess that sorta makes you a err-head, right sir?

8:26 AM  
Blogger Sara Sue said...

Sir, something is wrong with the next post (the wrasslin' candidates), it won't let me comment!

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page