Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Friday, May 08, 2009

Bored

Wow, sure am bored. Retirement kinda sucks. Sure wish I could blow sumthin' up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Presdent Clinton had similar retirement woes, sir.

Cept he found imself wishin he coud GET blowd up.

10:22 AM  
Blogger iceborn said...

yeah, retirement sucks

famousfeatures

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page