Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Go Longhorns

Don't mean any offense to the great people of Oklahoma, a tried and true red state after all, but the Longhorns are up seven zip. I'm smellin' a blowout. I'm all settled in to enjoy the game. Got my beverages. Got my chips.

Just before kickoff, though, some Aide comes waltzing in and wants to talk with me about sweaters and catastrophic events. Something about cashere and earthquakes. I told him the games startin', and if he wants to talk about some kind of fashion shake-up he should go find the missus.

Whoops, commercial break's over, got to get back to the game! Go Longhorns!


Update: Okay, as it turns out, it was Kashmir and not cashmere. An earthquake--this is important. I'll have to look into it at half-time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page