Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Thursday, August 03, 2006

More Bad News & Good News

First the bad news: Six U.S. Marines have been charged with carrying out assaults on Iraqi civilians. Can't say as I'm too happy with that.

Now the good news: Two U.S. generals say that civil war may be immanent in Iraq. Now that would be more like it. It's about time things started gettin' more civil over there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Yeah.

An you kno whos on th front lines in a civil war, Mr Presdent?

Thats rite ... CIVILians!

10:53 PM  
Blogger Hobbs von Wackamole said...

Careful, Mr. President.
they may want to start having civil unions.
you know how bad that can get.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page