Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Castro's End?!?

Peoples keep askin' me 'bout Castro's end, so I wanna make it clear once and fer all: I don't give a darn 'bout Castro's damn behind. I have enought to worry 'bout without havin' to think about Fidel's rear end. 'Nuff said. The media should be askin' 'bout serious stuffs.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

FINE, Mr Presdent! But YER gonna hafta come up on yer own wit a new an innovative place to stick a Cuban cigar.

Thats evry presdents doody, ya kno!

6:06 PM  
Blogger Joey Polanski said...

P.S. LOVD yer prformance in this clip, Mr Presdent.

You shoud cut a album.

6:12 PM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Thanks fer the link, Joey. I can always count on patriotic American citizens fer some good links. Mmmmmm. . . links . . . sausages, hotdogs, an' kielbasas. Now I'm hungry.

10:45 PM  
Blogger Hobbs von Wackamole said...

but, without knowing his end, where are you going to kick him?

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page