Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Is We Winnin'???

I don't quite understand this postin' at RealClearPolitics, but it's all red so that means it's good fer Republicans, right?

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Bettr keep up th rewritin of th Constitution, Mr Presdent.

Might specialy wanna think bout th part that says: "Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor Trust or Profit under the United States; but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law"

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page