Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, October 09, 2006

Nukes Shnukes

I know North Korea has nukes an' all, but I can't help watchin' these li'l guys. They're jus' so damn cute, an' they never seem to get tired of singin': link

Man, I been listenin' to them all day. Dick says it's makin' his ears bleed, but as far as I'm concerned that might not necessarily be a bad thing.

Y'know what--I even find myself hopin' that there's a full moon tonight. If only there were a way to find out. Like in a newspaper or somethin'. Why don't they publish that kinda stuff? That would be useful.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

They say this coud start a arms race.

Hmmm ... not a bad idea, that.

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page