Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Eenie-Meenie

Well folks, looks like I've got a big choice to make. What should I do?

I can either face the threat of North Korea's nuclear testin'. . .



Or, I can take on the fungus destroyin' Halloween pumpkins . . .













Seein' as how the elections is so close an' all at the start of November, I think I'm gonna hafta go with the Pumpkins. I mean think 'bout it, I can be the Presidint who saved Halloween. That's jus' gotta be good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Some punkins aint werf savin, Mr Presdent.

6:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, W, take some time off from watching TV Land and Barney and watch the Peanuts Halloween special. It will inspire you and bolster your campaign that no pumpkin be left behind. (Hey, pumpkins, beware Foley. He likes the the way pumpkins curve out and form little valleys all around their circumference. It's like an endless row of little boy butt cheeks.)

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page