Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Words Speak Louder than Actions

Now here's a documentary video that understands the power of my words. This'll show everyone better than to misunderestimate my verbal accumints.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

snug940 and I each took a pinch of snoose, let it settle in, and agreed that that video of W talkin' has a really hilarious element to it, but it's kinda like laughin at a 20 aught 6 with the safety off in the hands of a curious child....W's lack of job smarts kinda makes me and snug940 need a packet of Pepto Bismol tablets...and it ain't the skoal that upsets our bellies

6:34 PM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Jus' one packet? Laura pie takes two packets every night.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page