Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Friday, September 29, 2006

Ignorance is Bliss

I call on all good Americans to ignore Bob Woodward's new book. Accurdin' to the news, he has the nerve to say that I ignored urgent warnings on Iraq and describes my White House as bein' "riven by dysfunction and division over the war."

As soon as I find out the meanin' of the word riven, I'll let him an' his liberal friends have what fer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Woodward only exposes plitical corruption an incompetence fer his own personal gain.

If ya REALY wanna wipe that smug look off his puss, see how he likes it if ya jus STOP BEIN CORRUPT AN INCOMPETENT!

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page