Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Brilliant!!!

Man, them Brits is jus' brilliant. Check it out, Tony Blair an' company may have been runnin' a cash-fer-honors scheme. Shoot, here in the U.S. we give out honors so that we don't have to pay out cash, but them Brits figured out you could get other people to pay good money fer the kinda stuff we give away fer free. Now why didn't we think a that?

Update: Oh yeah, I forgot. We went with the lobbyist system.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page