Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Whoa What a Nightmare!?!

OHMAHGAWD!!!

I'm so groggy, but I jus' had the most awfulest dream ever and I jus' had to rite 'bout it.

I dreamt that the Dems wuz takin' control of the House an' Senate today.

Whew, I'm sure glad to wake up outta that one.

Can't wait for mornin'. I'm sure things'll look a whole lot better in the light of day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Ya know, you dont hafta STAY awake, Mr Presdent.

I mean ... what werkd fer th FIRST six years SHOUD werk fer th final two.

Nitey-nite, sir.

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page