Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Okay, Dawn of the Dead This Aint

Well, so we goofed. The Army's been sendin' letters out to the families of dead soldiers askin' 'em to re-enlist.

Shoot, that's the last time I ask George Romero to put together a list of able bodies.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

"Theyr coming to get you, Bah-bara!"

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page