Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Happy New Year, everybody! Wow, and what a year it's been. I brought Saddam to justice jus' like I said I would after 9-11. I brought Robert Gates in as Secretary of Defence, jus' like I always wanted to. Uncle Dick didn't shoot anymore people. An' even though the Republican Party lost the House an' the Senate in the las' elections, I held off all challengers in 2006 an' made sure that the White House stayed in Republican hands. Heck, I don't even remember who my Democratic challenger was in the 06 'lections.

I jus' wish there was some way to mark the past year's accomplishments, y'know like a way to quantify it with numbers. Like in baseball--hey, I was in baseball . . . well, anyway, in baseball it's special when a batter finally gets his 3000th hit fer his career. Y'know, it defines 'em. If only there were a parallel.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

No stat is as astonishing as yer "on-base" prcentage back when you was in th Guard, sir.

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A lot of our soldiers, sir Commander in Chief, are impressed with your RBI total as they help you rack up more Return Back to Iraq numbers.

Hank Aaron only racked up 2297 RBI to be the all-time leader. You've crushed him.

Congratulations.

raymond

12:13 PM  
Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Congrats, sir! You got more strikes than balls!

1:59 PM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Hi Joey. Thanks fer noticin' my whiff count! Wait, yer talkin' 'bout my pitchin', right?


Raymond, all I can say is I did it without steroids. Now when's Hank gonna show up ta shake my hand?

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page