Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Friday, February 09, 2007

Tenasity

Clint Eastwood sez he doesn't agree with the war in Iraq, but he consedes that I have a lotta tenasity.

It jus' 'bout brought a tear to my eyes. It made me think back ta that first episode of Mary Tyler Moore, when Lou Grant tells Mary that she has spunk.

Well, I gots tenasity.


Update: Okay, I jus' watched that first episode agin, and Lou Grant winds up tellin' Mary that he hates spunk. Um, I sure hope Clint likes tenasity.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

I agree wit Clint.

You put th ass in tenacity, sir.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page