Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Thursday, February 01, 2007

My Hero!!!

I jus' read where some duck got shot, was thunk to be dead, and put in a refrigerater fer two whole days--an' now it looks like its gonna survive an' live.

Well, if that lame duck can make it, maybe I can too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Dubya

If you see the VP approaching with a .22 and a flask, scram. He likes hunting old friends and lame ducks. and money-filled thongs.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Joey Polanski said...

So you shoud appreciate th cold shouldr yer gettin from yer own Rpublican Party.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page