Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Showdown

Well, the Dems an' a han'ful of traitorous 'Publicans in the Senate have gone ahead an' done it. They've passed a bill to promote stem cell research. Well, I say no way, an' I ain't backin' down. Got my veto pen all ready, an' somebody's gonna git taken out to the woodshed.


Update: Um, jus' to clarify, it's not me who's gonna git taken out to the woodshed, it's them. At least I hope it's them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page