Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, September 10, 2007

Vanessa Hudgens Nude Photo!!!

Hey, if I can't catch any kinda rise outta my shitty poll numbers, at least maybe I can try to get an ego boost by tryin' ta increasify in my web traffic.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sara Sue said...

Sir, any idea where I can get my hands on those pics? I can't find 'em anywhere!

7:40 AM  
Blogger Joey Polanski said...

You sure you aint still tryin to get yer pole up, sir?

1:29 PM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Sara Sue, sorry, that kinda infermashun is classified top secret an' fer Presidint's eyes only.

Well Joey, as past Presidints can testify, it's not whether yer pole is up, it's where yer pole is up.

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page